Monday, August 18, 2014

Introducing...Snowhaven

Welcome to the Evergreen Memories Team & Friends 2014-2015 Annual Inspirations New Product blog hop! If you've come from Carla's page featuring the new Chalk It Up paper, thanks for stopping by. Several of the items featured on the blog hop use the August stamp of the month, which you can purchase for only $5 with any $50 order. And many feature shapes cut from our three exclusive Cricut cartridges.

I'm so proud to be part of a team with these super talented ladies. I hope you enjoy the beautiful artwork we've created with the fabulous new products Close To My Heart has provided for us.

Last week, I gave you a sneak peek of all our projects. Here's mine - one of the 2 Christmas paper packets - Snowhaven. Every year, I think CTMH has created my "new" favorite snow-themed paper…and every year they come up with one I love more!

I really like the black & Whisper (gray) accents in Snowhaven. This packet also features one of the new card stock colors, Glacier. Another favorite! I used all 3 of our Cricut cartridges for ALL my projects. Did you know that many of our stamps coordinate with our Cricut cuts? Makes putting cards & tags together quick & easy!! And of course, some washi tape, sparkles & shimmer trim for a little bling :)

ctmh, close to my heart
Snowhaven layout using Cricut Artbooking
ctmh, close to my heart
Snowhaven tags using Art Philosophy

ctmh, close to my heart
Card using Make It Merry stamp

ctmh, close to my heart
Card using Be Jolly, exclusive hostess reward stamp

This paper is going to be perfect for all your winter cards, scrapbook pages & projects. Please watch my Facebook page for workshop details in the coming months.

Please continue on to Lalia's page to see what she's created with the Brushed papers.






4 comments:

  1. Love them all, but the LO is my fave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw your teaser pic of your tag(s) I though there were two tags coming to us in the swap. It's fun to see you put in all those details and papers on 1 tag. It's over the top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Lalia. I didn't want you guys to feel cheated because my 3rd item was a tag & not a card 😀

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love it all! The colors are so pretty. The tag was really neat being double sided!!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It