Sunday, September 25, 2016

New Product Review | 2016 Annual Inspirations Idea Book

close to my heart, ctmh

2016 Annual Inspirations

The new Annual Inspirations Idea Book (catalog) has been available since the beginning of August...if you'd like to see it for yourself, simply place an order on my website & you'll get a FREE idea book in your box! Or - if you want to take a peek right now, click here for the online version.

In October, I'll be reviewing the Holiday Expressions catalog, that came out this month. I'm not one to rush the seasons...so I won't be presenting those products just yet. But stay tuned!





The Annual Inspirations idea book is filled with some awesome new products! If you're local, I'm happy to deliver one to you. If you're looking online, look for this green flag that denotes "new" items.



Here are a few of my favorites. And trust me, it's hard to pick just a "few!"

Cricut

The newest Cricut Cartridge is Flower Market. And like all our cartridges, it's nothing short of A-mazing! All the flowers you see on the idea book cover were made using it, as well as this wreath. I see many, many projects being created in my future with this cartridge!

ctmh, close to my heart
Cricut Flower Market

For the first time, we're also featuring a digital only City Sidewalks cartridge that coordinates with our City Sidewalks, our holiday paper packet (more to come about that in my Season Expression Review next month).

ctmh, close to my heart
Cricut City Sidewalks Digital Collection

Thin Cuts

Use these thin metal dies to quickly and easily cut shapes for embellishing your scrapbook pages and cards. Thin Cuts are packaged on their own magnetic sheet and work well with most die-cutting machines.

close to my heart, ctmh
New Thin Cuts

close to my heart, ctmh
Cards with New Thin Cuts


Paper & Inks

Our new Fundamental paper packets are designed to be VERSATILE. They're available for the entire year & coordinate with the seasonal paper packets that will be introduced in our Seasonal Expressions Catalog (stay tuned for my holiday product review in Oct).
close to my heart, ctmh
Enchantment Fundamentals
close to my heart, ctmh
Whimsy Fundamentals
close to my heart, ctmh
Uptown Fundamentals
We have 8 new ink & cardstock colors.
close to my hear, ctmh
New Colors

If you haven't already heard, Sea Glass is the "color of the year" - I will be featuring projects that coordinate with this color throughout the next year.
ctmh, close to my heart
Sea Glass

Acrylic Stamps

Of course, there are also TONS of new acrylic stamp sets. Check them out here.

close to my heart, ctmh
Autumn Wishes Stamp (B1530) 
close to my heart, ctmh
School Kids Stamp (D1706)

close to my heart, ctmh
Sugar Skull Stamp (D1698)

close to my heart, ctmh
Short & Sweet Stamp (A1189)
I love sharing CTMH products & {creating from the heart} -  please contact me to learn more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It