Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Dallas, here I come!

I'm attending my first CTMH Convention this week...super excited to learn about the new Fall products   & have some creative time with my team! I learned a few months ago, that an unofficial part of convention is ad hoc card swapping with other attendees. I love swaps! So I was excited to hear about this tradition. But I was also a little apprehensive -- these ladies are PROFESSIONALS, most of them do this full time & spend hours every week being creative. So I'm a little worried that my creation won't be up to their standard? I've seen some past convention artwork & it's truly amazing. I was also concerned about volume; I've never really mass-produced anything more than a dozen...so the thought of making 20+ cards was daunting. Nonetheless, I scanned Pinterest for a week & found the inspiration  for this adorable card (thanks LeeAnn!) from our friends at Split Coast Stampers. Please see the Birthday Present tutorial for my instructions. I think it turned out well & I hope it's a hit in Dallas ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It