Monday, July 16, 2012

New Idea Book - sneak peek

I just returned home from my first Close To My Heart convention...wow!! It was an amazing weekend filled with friends, inspiration & creativity galore. My mind is swimming with a gazillion new projects & products that I can't wait to share with my customers. I wish I didn't have to go back to my "real" job tomorrow. I'd rather spend a day in my craft room preparing a fantastic demonstration board for you. But alas, the real world calls & this data diva needs to return to her database! Here's a quick peek at the new Idea Book cover - the paper pack featured is called Avonlea (as in Anne of Green Gables) & it's one of my new favs. This new Idea Book will be available to customers in August & I'll be having a launch party to introduce you to all our new products.

Fall/Winter Idea Book
Fall/Winter 2012
And my other new fav is -- drum roll, please -- the new CRICUT ARTISTE cartridge!!! WOOT! For those of you who've worked with Art Philosophy, this new cartridge is going to blow your mind. Like the AP cartridge, it's got over 700 images; tons of 3D cuts, party favors, card shapes with coordinated envelopes, banners, word phrases.

Cricut Artiste collection
Close To My Heart exclusive - Cricut Artiste collection
I cannot wait to get my hands on it & start cutting out fabulous items. New cartridge is available to customers on August1. Please come back later in the week, as I'll be sharing more artwork from Convention weekend with you. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It