Friday, October 24, 2014

Trick or Treats?


creatingfromtheheart.ctmh.com

Halloween is next week, are you ready for the festivities? I embellished these cute paper straws I found at the party store; it was quick & easy with my Cricut doing all the cutting for me! I used the Art Artiste cartridge (page 62) to do all the cutting. Then I stamped on White Daisy card stock with Black, Autumn Terracotta, Topiary & Gypsy inks.

creatingfromtheheart.ctmh.com
This is the stamp set I used Trick or Treat Sweets - the images are just the right size for these straws.

I'm taking witches brew to a Halloween party this weekend - I think these straws will be a spooktacular addition! Looking for more easy treat solutions? Check out this Cut Above Halloween treat bag kit.
creatingfromtheheart.ctmh.comcreatingfromtheheart.ctmh.com


Everything is pre cut & ready to assemble. Order by this weekend to get it in time for Halloween. Happy Haunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It