Thursday, October 30, 2014

Week in the Life|Picture My Life|Wednesday Words & Photos

It's half way through the week & I'm feeling like I might get farther this year than I did last year! Having a few goals has been helpful. And now I'm starting to get excited about putting my layouts together in a few weeks at our annual fall retreat. I'm thinking the For Always Picture My Life set is going to be perfect.
Each set comes with a variety of 10 12x12 Memory Protectors. And I can supplement with my own pocket card designs using our newest Cricut cartridge, Artfully Sent. If you haven't seen this cartridge yet, you must check it out!

I'm still thinking about what album I'll use…I'll post my decision by the end of the week.

So here's a peek at what yesterday looked like - posting fewer photos/words because a detox foot soak is calling my name.

WEDNESDAY PHOTOS & WORDS:
35 photos with my iPhone 5

10:05am Slow start



















10:43am No rain
1:17pm Blue Sky
1:22pm Falling leaves
2:28pm Successful trip to the liquor store!

2:36 Red trees
5:45pm Playtime
6:14pm Home cooked meal

6:25 Grace

9:21pm Happiness

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It