Tuesday, August 16, 2016

The Long Way Home | June SOTM

Last month, I had a visit from my long-time college friend & her family. She has three girls who love to do crafts, so I had some fun projects for them to do while they were here.

They each got to make cards, a journal & Picture My Life (pocket scrapbook) layout using the June stamp of the month - The Long Way Home. This stamp set is perfect for summer road trip albums!



The journals turned out really cute! 



For the Picture My Life (PML) layouts, we used the same stamp set to make our own PML cards & added a few more (retired) cards. I used my layout for photos from a recent weekend getaway. I hope the girls used there's for their SD trip photos!



We all (even Mom) had a great time staying up late & crafting together! What a fun summer it's been :)




1 comment:

Pin It