Friday, August 16, 2013

Day 5 Presenting...Frosted

I cannot wait to start creating beautiful holiday items with Frosted. I'll be picking a date soon & planning a holiday card workshop with this lovely paper packet! Hope you'll join me.

close to my heart, cre8ingfromtheheart
Frosted layout by Michelle Bowley
close to my heart, cre8ingfromtheheart
Frosted cards & ornament by Michelle Bowley

You can order this paper directly from my website. Leave a comment & let me know which is your favorite!
close to my heart, cre8ingfromtheheart
Frosted paper packet

Thanks for stopping by this week to check out our fantastic new papers. I hope you enjoyed this preview. Contact me if you'd like a catalog or want to attend my New Idea Book Open House at the end of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It