Sunday, September 18, 2016

Give Thanks | Home Decor

If you haven't checked out the CTMH Artistry cartridge, you're going to love it! Like all the CTMH cartridges, it's filled with hundreds of images & a font. Did you know that we now offer digital image files for our newest cartridges?? If you have a Cricut Explore™ or Cricut Explore Air™you might like this option. But please note, they do not come with the coordinating CTMH stamps sets or cardstock.

I created this framed Gratitude artwork for a fundraiser in my community. I hope they enjoy it! I'll be hosting a workshop this fall for those interested in making it - it's a great Girls Night Out project. If you're out of town, I can provide a kit for $15 + shipping (you provide your own frame). Contact me if you're interested!



close to my heart, sotm, fall decor, pumpkins, gratitude
Give Thanks - Framed Home Decor
I used our new Rustic Home Fundaments for the background paper. This packet is, without a doubt, my new favorite!

I cut the oak wreath & leaves using Artistry. I set my Cricut to "fit to page" to get a 12x12 wreath.
close to my heart, fall decor, cricut
Artistry - <Fall> key
The "Give Thanks" sentiment in the center is cut with Artistry using Ruby cardstock & gold glitter paper. I raised it using our 3-D Foam Tape.
close to my heart, sotm, fall decor, pumpkins, gratitude
Glitter Paper
close to my heart, sotm, fall decor, CRICUT
Artbooking - <B> key
For the pumpkins I used the September SOTM; I just love the gratitude sentiment. They are stamped using our Goldrush pigment ink
close to my heart, sotm, fall decor, pumpkins, gratitude
September Stamp of the Month

I cut the pumpkin images using the Artbooking cartridge - first I cut a white one (which I stamped on) & then I cut a green one (using Fern cardstock) to paste the stamped one on to get the stem/leaves to pop.

close to my heart, sotm, fall decor, CRICUT
Artbooking - <n> key

Thanks for looking. Would love to hear your feedback!

2 comments:

  1. Tracie,
    This is so great! I love what you have created!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm hoping to start a seasonal home decor club here with similar wreaths :)

      Delete

Pin It