Thursday, February 1, 2018

Sunny Thoughts | Feb SOTM | Blog Hop

Welcome to our Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!



We will be featuring February Stamp of the Month, which is Sunny Thoughts. If you have come here from Danielle's Blogyou are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around. (If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants on Melinda’s Blog.)

This month we have 27 talented Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations on their blogs. This is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one. Leave a comment, if you like what you see. We love to get your feedback. Here we go!

Sunny Thoughts



This month's stamp exudes spring. It's been pretty cold & dreary here lately, so I couldn't wait to bring a little sunshine in my craft room as I designed these cards. I decided to try a monochromatic card this month; I've seen many consultants do it & think it looks fabulous! But never tried it myself. I used a gate fold card, which worked really well with my design & is very easy. 


You simply cut a piece of cardstock 4 1/4 x 8 1/2. And then score it at 2 1/8 & 6 3/8. You can find the full tutorial here.


I chose bright & vibrant colors from the Adventure palette; Pansy, Pacifica & Raspberry. I used the versatile Basics Fundamentals paper for the backgrounds. The final touches were a little bit of Silver Glitter paper & Clear Sparkles to add just the right amount of bling. I can't wait to send these sunny birthday greetings out!

Supplies

Adventure cardstock

Thanks for stopping by!

Now "hop" on over to Miss Carrie's Blog to see what she's created. Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their blogs to get some great crafting ideas!

And remember, the February SOTM is only available until the 28th. Click here to see how you can get this stamp set at a discount!

10 comments:

  1. Love the monochromatic color palette you chose for the cards, very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pansy does not get enough play, if you ask me. It yields such loveliness. Fantastic job. 🏆🏆🏆

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! It's one of my favorite colors.

      Delete
  3. All the cards pair well with the grey stripe. Great eye!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love how the basics pair so well with our cardstock 🙂

      Delete
  4. Those are fun cards - the pattern and colors used. The sentiment goes great with it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I like how you stamped the gray stripes.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It