Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Eggs-ellent Easter Blog Hop

I have to admit, I'm a newbie to the blog "hop" concept & this is my FIRST blog hop post. We picked a good time of year to "hop" though, don't you think (wink, wink)? Welcome those of you coming over from the Evergreen Memories blog!

I've been in a creative funk lately; too much stress & too little free time, so I really had to focus to get these little gems ready for the blog hop. With Easter just around the corner, a little help from Pinterest & my creative juices were flowing :) 

I used the CTMH Artiste Cricut cartridge to cut these egg-shaped cards. I cut them at 5 inches & then cut a single egg shape at the same size with pattern paper from the Chantilly paper packet. I also embellished a few with the Mini Medley Wood Accents; wishing I had a few more of those on hand!
easter, cards, eggs
Eggsellent Cards - Cricut Artiste Cartridge
These adorable little punch art bunnies seem to be hopping around everywhere - here's my inspriation for the card I created. The CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge made cutting the shapes a snap.

easter, cards, bunny
Bunny - Dimensions
easter, card, bunny
Bunny - Finished

Thanks for stopping by. Hop on over to Crafty Lalia next!!

10 comments:

  1. Perfect Spring projects! I will have to try doing Easter eggs on my Cricut next. I must have missed that key when I was paging through the booklet. There are so many shapes to try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracie,
    Your cards are adorable! I need to make that bunny! Thanks for hopping with us!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's fun! Thanks for organizing, Michele.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, I love the bunny's tail! Cute projects!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card! I may have to scraplift it....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for posting the instruction! Egg-celent projects indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the bunny! Thank you for showing us how you did it and providing the measurements.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards! I especially love the egg cards. Thanks for joining us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the tips on how to create the bunnies! I'm also thinking about making carrot boxes to fill with goodies, for this Easter.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It