Thursday, March 28, 2013

Springing forward...a few weeks late

I created this card last month for our team swap; funny thing was - it was a shoebox swap. Meaning we were supposed to gather the supplies & let everyone assemble their own card during our meeting time. But I got ahead of myself the weekend before our meeting & made all the cards, like I usually do for swaps. My fellow consultants didn't mind that I assembled the cards for them :) But I could've saved myself a little time not having put them together! Oh well.

As it turns out, the design fits perfectly with the theme of H2H challenge a few weeks ago. But now I'm behind posting this creation to their website...better late than never, right?!

April SOTM, close to my heart, CTMH, H2H
April SOTM

This card features the April Stamp of the Month - and I really {heart} this stamp set. Can't wait till Monday so I can order it :) And now that the weather has finally decided to improve around here, I'm anxious to make some more bright & cheerful creations with it. Happy Spring!



4 comments:

  1. Any tips on how to make the sun rays? I am hoping to make this card for my workshop on Tuesday. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just took scraps of paper & cut them diagonally, in a triangle shape. I let them hang off the top & sides

    ReplyDelete
  3. And trimmed them once the design was right.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card...and how nice of you to put them all together for your team! :)
    I like that you've stamped the sun in contrasting colors, really makes it pop!
    Thanks for sharing with H2H!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It