Sunday, July 10, 2016

3rd Annual Log Cabin Retreat

In May, I traveled back to WA (yes, I had just moved from there a few weeks before) to spend 4 fun-filled days with some of my favorite crafty friends. We had a wonderful weekend; it was relaxing, productive & full of laughs -- and wine! 


Monroe, WA - May 2016
Craft-themed wine - thanks to Carla!
One of the projects we worked on was this adorable perpetual birthday book (inspired by Michele Rowley) using the Cricut Artistry cartridge & a Picture My Life card kit. Below is the list of supplies - this is a fun & easy workshop to do with a couple friends. Makes a great gift! Contact me to schedule your workshop. Most items are on the retiring list, so if you'd like to create this little book be sure to order your items before the end of July.
Close To My Heart, Picture My Life
Perpetual Birthday Book/Calendar





BIRTHDAY BOOK SUPPLY LIST:

My Creations™ Kraft Mini Book

Picture My Life™ Through the Year 

Purple Shimmer Trim 

White Glitter Paper
Whimsy Cardstock
Jennifer's Hand Alpha Stamp

If you're interested in attending a future retreat, please visit my Facebook Retreat group page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It