Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Spring Recap

Greetings Crafty Friends! I've been MIA the past few months, but I'm gearing up & hoping to launch my CTMH business in my new community soon!

This spring my husband & I moved back to our "home" in South Dakota - where all our extended family lives. What a blessing it is to be able to spend "unlimited" time with our loved ones again after being gone so many years! Over the next few weeks, I'll be blogging with a recap of the past few months & the creations I made along the way.

We started celebrating in May for Mother's Day. It's been a long time since I spent Mother's Day with my mom! The weather cooperated & we enjoyed a beautiful brunch on the deck. I used retired papers to make the pinwheels & my Cricut Artiste cartridge to cut out "Happy Mother's Day" from our gorgeous glitter paper. This cartridge (and a few others) will be retiring next month, to make way for a NEW one. Personally, Artiste is one of my favorites. You can still purchase it while supplies last.


Check out the available glitter paper colors here. Many are retiring at the end of July, so if you love them like I do, stock up now! They cut beautifully with the Cricut.
Close To My Heart
Pinwheels

Close To My Heart
Glitter Paper

Close To My Heart
Cricut Artiste

I made my Mother's Day cards using the May special, Happy Times, paper packet & stamp set. Don't you just love the gold foil accents on the paper? Unfortunately, it's no longer available on my website, but I still have one paper packet in my stash...contact me if you're interested in buying it!
Close To My Heart
Happy Times paper & stamp
Close To My Heart
Happy Times - May Special


I filled paper bags with homemade cookies for all the moms. And I used dollar store clothespins, our base & bling glass covers & shimmer trim to create these "bag clips"- the base & bling stickers & many of the shimmer trim colors are also retiring items. You can still order them until the end of the month though!


Please come by next week to see how my annual retreat in May turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It