Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Virtual Card Workshop

Have you checked out our Cut Above card kits? They make it faster, simpler, easier to make handmade cards for your friends & family. Kits include precut die cuts, designer card stock bases, embellishments & envelopes to make 10 cards. What a value!

Pair these card kits with your favorite M-size stamp & you've got all the materials you need.

close to my heart, card kits
Fiesta & Jubilee card kits
close to my heart, card kits        close to my heart, card kits


These 2 kits (below) will be retiring at the end of August, so order your kits while supplies last.

close to my heart, card kits
Beautiful Blossoms & Dapper Giraffe card kits
close to my heart, card kits        close to my heart, card kits

You're invited to join me for a virtual card workshop! Create beautiful cards like this from the comfort of your home. You pick the date & I'll Skype or FaceTime with you, at your convenience to put these adorable cards together. Contact me now to put a date on my calendar!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It