Monday, July 25, 2016

Summer Celebrations

Summer is a busy time of year. The days are longer, kids are out of school, people are going on vacation & spending quality time with family. Lots of celebrations happen during the summer in our family; it's party central in June & July. 

This June marked the 50th wedding anniversary of my parents. We took an amazing trip to Alaska & Denali National Park. And when we got home, we celebrated with friends. It was a lovely party & I think my parents thoroughly enjoyed it! I did all the decorations; many using CTMH products - there was a lot of sparkle.


I made this mini album with photos from the past 5 decades, using the Kraft Mini Book, Gold glitter paper & Picture My Life (PML) "Our Story" cards (which will ALL be retiring at the end of the month, so get yours today!)

close to my heart, mini album
Kraft Mini Book
close to my heart, mini album
Gold Glitter Paper

close to my heart, picture my life
Our Story PML cards
close to my heart, picture my life, pocket scrapbooking
Our Story PML cards





I made a 50 Years of Memories banner using my Cricut cartridges, to display the 50 letters of memories from close friends & family. They were so thrilled to hear from so many folks; we created a display for the party to share the all the memories.
close to my heart, banners
Banner - Cricut Art Philosophy 
And finally, I used the Cricut Artiste cartridge to make rolled flowers for the card box. They came out so beautiful! This cartridge (and 2 others) will be retiring at the end of month too. 
close to my heart, banners
Rolled flowers - Cricut Artiste
Now it's time to start working on the photos albums & capture these memories. Whatever events you have this summer, I hope you're enjoying them. If I can help you create special party favors or organize your photos in pocket pages, mini albums or traditional scrapbooks I hope you'll shop my website.

Happy Summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It